Join Our Mailing list to Receive the Latest Campaign Updates
My family moved to Plantation in 1974 and this is the community where I grew up. After college at the University of Florida and graduate school at Emory University, I moved back to Plantation to a home of my own and began teaching middle school and high school. After four years of teaching, I went back to school to obtain a law degree. While at law school at Nova Southeastern, I met my amazing wife, Adi. Since graduating from law school, I have been working as a civil litigation attorney focusing on commercial litigation and U.S. Constitutional law and I recently became certified as a Florida Supreme Court Mediator. I love to volunteer my time as a guest reader in our local schools and I am involved with various local charities and philanthropies. We have two boys and they are the driving force behind everything I do!
Please send a check to: Louis Reinstein Campaign, 220 NW 101 Ave., Plantation, FL 33324
Five easy ways to help:
1. Send e-mails of support to family and friends and encourage them to vote if they live in Plantation or to reach out to their friends.
2. Share campaign social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and encourage friends to do the same.
3. Host a meet & greet or fundraiser at your home.
4. Walk your neighborhood and hand out campaign door hangers (we will deliver them to you).
5. Put a sign up on your front lawn (we will have signs for you closer in time to the election day — please make sure that your community allows for lawn signs).
Residents are encouraged to register to vote, or check their voter status, in advance of the election. The deadline to register as a first time voter is 29 days (October 11, 2022) prior to the election date. To register or check your voter registration status, visit www.registertovoteflorida.gov.
There are 22 Early Voting sites throughout Broward County. Broward County registered voters can vote at any Early Voting location during Early Voting hours. For a full list of Early Voting site, please visit the Broward County Supervisor of Elections website at www.browardsoe.org.
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022, and polling locations are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Residents who vote in-person on Election Day MUST vote at their assigned polling location. The City of Plantation has 16 polling locations located in neighborhoods throughout the city. To find your polling location, please visit www.browardsoe.org.
To request a domestic ballot by mail, please visit www.browardsoe.org.